10 reasons why your employee will *never, ever *leave you. Cool Bonus: Download our easy Progress Review Template and see how you can help your staff
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. You are the bottleneck and everything needs to get approved by you
2. You are not accessible … so naturally, nothing gets approved
3. You complain that your employees don’t meet deadlines
4. You never give your employees feedback, well sometimes, kinda — you know it’s usually super vague
5. You wonder why your employees don’t come into work happy
6. You never give them any structured reviews or progress — instead, you give them more work
7. You constantly ask your employees for SUPER-long meetings with no agenda
8. Most of your decisions are made from pure emotion and you are in reaction-mode most of the time
9. When you have a small team and one decides to take a vacation — you panic and, of course, pile on MORE work
The biggest reason they will never leave you is because…
0. You are an AMAZE-BALLS micro-manager
Does any of this sound like you?
If it does, here are some useful questions to ask yourself that will help make retaining talent much easier:
- When was the last time you gave them autonomy over a project?
- When was the last time you gave a review?
- When was the last time you touched any of your business systems?
- When was the last time you rewarded them for good work?
Ready for the first step?
Let’s drop the doom and gloom and here’s a PDF to get you started on progress reviews…