Founder of Sinclair Social
Meet Ayme and Sinclair Social
Although Ayme is a successful businesswoman and influencer, she’s also a philanthropist.
Over the years, Ayme had turned her wealth of industry experience and passion for philanthropy into a thriving digital agency. Sinclair Social focuses on partnering with socially conscious companies with a drive to make a positive impact on the world.
Ayme Meets ScaleTime
Ayme reached out to us because she knew something was amiss within her business. Although she had a healthy stack of legacy clients and was working on several impressive projects, profitability was low.
- Increase profitability
- Enhance her odds of attracting investors
- Continue making a positive impact on the world
Another major goal Ayme had was to have her business running like a well-oiled machine so she could fully enjoy her passion for sailing.
The ScaleTime Solution for Sinclair Social
Here’s what we did to help Ayme fix those gaps, grow her business, and achieve her sailing dreams:
- Together with Ayme and her team, we were able to look into the business’s financial cogs and discover that Sinclair Social’s hiring process and white labeling of contractor’s services were hitting them hard in the pocketbook.
- We developed streamlined hiring processes through several testing phases to create a formula so successful that it held water even without Ayme on-site to oversee things.
- Then, we set about capturing the recipe for Sinclair Social’s ‘special sauce’ to demystify what made them unique before developing documentation and project management systems to simplify the onboarding of new team members.
With the new systems in place, hiring became such a breeze that Ayme’s assistant was able to take the reins, allowing Ayme to embark on her off-grid sailing adventure.
Even CNN caught wind of Ayme’s success and featured her in a documentary.
Through the S.C.A.L.E. framework, overhead was reduced by 72%, and Sinclair Social built a strong team of contractors whose costs aligned with the business objectives.