ScaleTime helps scaling digital agencies into well-oiled machines by optimizing systems, processes & teams without losing their quality (…and their minds). We help business owners find freedom, so that owners can go from doing everything to doing the one thing they do best.
We believe in continuous innovation, kick-ass customer service and impacting the small business community by increasing the success rate of small business owners.
Role: Account Success Manager
- To ensure all aspects of the onboarding process of new clients is handled successfully to maximize the long-term potential of the client relationship;
- To own overall relationship with assigned enterprise clients, to include: increasing adoption, ensuring retention and client satisfaction;
- To support the business development opportunities as required, to include providing onsite and online demonstrations;
- Lead and implement training and education strategy, ensuring the clients have all the knowledge and tools they need to successfully use the product;
- Conduct training for case-by-case or other unassigned clients on an as-needed basis;
- Establish a trusted, consultative/advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services;
- Develop, prepare, and nurture clients for advocacy;
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the clients in achieving their goals;
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities;
- Advocate client needs/issues cross-departmentally; and
- Program manage account escalations.
- Coordinates with remote team and support the project teams to meet milestones
- Great at communicating with people directly, over the phone, or via email
- At least 3 years of experience in a client-facing role focused on client success
- History of increasing client satisfaction, adoption, and retention;
- Consultative, analytical and detail oriented;
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of product(s);
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong team player but still a self-starter;
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
Some attitudes you may share with us already:
We are a team that has a thirst for knowledge and impacting others. You know you will be playing in the right sandbox if you can
- are a fast learner and can contribute from day one
- have a strong sense of urgency and grit
- feel proud when you crush results
- wake up everyday enthusiastic and curious to tackle a new challenge!
How to apply…
Please fill out the below form: