ScaleTime helps scaling digital agencies into well-oiled machines by optimizing systems, processes & teams without losing their quality (…and their minds). We help business owners find freedom, so that owners can go from doing everything to doing the one thing they do best.
We believe in continuous innovation, kick-ass customer service and impacting the small business community by increasing the success rate of small business owners.
Role: Full Stack Developer
- Deciding on and building out the architecture for ScaleMap
- Build product features – directly impact how our customers can be more productive
- Doing things efficiently. “Don’t be a Robot, Build the Robot.” We build systems and processes that let us scale our impact to be larger than ourselves.
- Working to maintain and improve documentation for building ScaleMap
- Quality Assurance for ScaleMap
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Communicate and document what you’re doing with your coworkers
- Maintain impeccably clean code
- You have experience building features across the full stack, from back-end to front-end
- You have strong opinions on what makes a good API both architecturally and from a documentation standpoint
- You enjoy working together with founders and designers, as well as having your own opinions on what makes a great product
Some attitudes you may share with us already:
We are a team that has a thirst for knowledge and impacting others. You know you will be playing in the right sandbox if you can
- are a fast learner and can contribute from day one
- can work in a small team
- feel proud when you crush results
- wake up everyday enthusiastic and curious to what you can create!
How to apply…
Please fill out the below form: