ScaleTime helps scaling digital agencies into well-oiled machines by optimizing systems, processes & teams without losing their quality (…and their minds). We help business owners find freedom, so that owners can go from doing everything to doing the one thing they do best.
We believe in continuous innovation, kick-ass customer service and impacting the small business community by increasing the success rate of small business owners.
Role: Project Manager
- Get stuff done multi tasker
- Knowledge of what Superb Project management looks like and what Atrocious project management looks like
- Knows or willing to learn various project management software and implementation
- Leads the planning and implementation of projects as assigned to completion
- Contribute to project plans, establishing timelines and deliverables
- Facilitates the creation of project scope, goals and deliverables and define project tasks and resource requirements
- Creates project plans, establishing timelines and deliverables
- Manage, coordinate, and facilitate project and team meetings; manage meeting schedules to ensure appropriate timing and prioritization
- Develop meeting agendas, follow up, track and drive completion of action items and record and archive decisions
- Coordinates with remote team and support the project teams to meet milestones
- Great at communicating with people directly, over the phone, or via email
- The ideal Sales Executive will have 2-5 years of experience
- Have worked in an ad agency setting or tech startup a plus.
- A strong understanding of digital agencies is preferred
- Understand how to sell service and SAAS products
Some attitudes you may share with us already:
We are a team that has a thirst for knowledge and impacting others. You know you will be playing in the right sandbox if you can
- are a fast learner and can contribute from day one
- have a strong sense of urgency and grit
- feel proud when you crush results
- wake up everyday enthusiastic and curious to tackle a new challenge!