ScaleTime helps scaling digital agencies into well-oiled machines by optimizing systems, processes & teams without losing their quality (…and their minds). We help business owners find freedom, so that owners can go from doing everything to doing the one thing they do best.
We believe in continuous innovation, kick-ass customer service and impacting the small business community by increasing the success rate of small business owners.
Role: Sales Account Executive
- Know how to create new relationships, grow existing relationships, and fearlessly go after new business.
- You consider yourself a quota crusher and your CRM is one of your top 5 friends
- You want to create an abundant impact for your clients and keep a relationship long after that signature has been gotten
- You believe calls close faster than email
- You like seeing your name first on the sales scoreboard because you achieve and consistently exceed quarterly sales goals
- Welcome no’s, understand numbers and never give up.
- Maintain a positive mindset through the ups and downs of a sales cycle.
- Thrive on healthy competition in a fast-paced environment with creative energy
- Great at communicating with people directly, over the phone, or via email.
- You’re tech-savvy, comfortable with spreadsheets, and quick to learn how to use new software.
- Have an engaging, resilient and persuasive personality with an infectiously positive attitude and drive to win
- The ideal Sales Executive will have 2-5 years of experience
- Have worked in an ad agency setting or tech startup a plus.
- A strong understanding of digital agencies is preferred
- Understand how to sell service and SAAS products
Some attitudes you may share with us already:
We are a team that has a thirst for knowledge and impacting others. You know you will be playing in the right sandbox if you can
- are a fast learner and can contribute from day one
- have a strong sense of urgency and grit
- feel proud when you crush results
- wake up everyday enthusiastic and curious to tackle a new challenge!