Today’s guest Juliana Marulanda is the founder of Scaletime, an operations-focused consultancy dedicated to helping agencies run like well-oiled machines so owners can build a valuable asset.
Juliana delves into the when and how of scaling and the challenges agencies must stay ahead of during growth periods. From delivering relevant reports, hiring, project management, and client hand-offs, Juliana shares her exact process for growing with grace.
What You Will Learn:
- How Juliana brought Wall Street operational best practices to the digital agency space
- Common mistakes Juliana sees when it comes to pricing
- Protecting profitability and avoiding penalizing clients when the project shifts in scope
- Juliana’s recommendations for the ideal client meeting cadence
- The importance of the division of duties within the team
- Helping the client when they come across unexpected forces impeding growth
- Achieving the right level of communication among team members
- Platforms and tools that should be eliminated in the workplace
- Some current trends in hiring and the commoditization of the freelancer marketplace
- The importance of budget and foresight when investing in technology tools
- Identifying the right time to scale your agency