In the Marketer of the Day, Juliana Marulanda provided some ideas to the agency owners to start improving their businesses, managing people, and scaling having fun.With some examples, you will figure out if you are stuck in the weeds. Juliana will give you some pillars and strategies that will help you out in a better way. If you keep doing the same things, you will get the same results “Implement dirty drafts” do it now!What You Will Learn:
- Common mistakes of agency owners and the importance of delegating
- The Five pillars to scale and manage with quality
- Delegate, what do you have in place?
- Tech stack
- The importance of transferring knowledge to the team and not reinventing the wheel every time
- Understand that businesses evolve, and processes change as the business changes
- Juliana’s recommendation is to revisit processes about every six months to verify that they're still active and available
- Get processes documented
- Doing operations can be fun, and ScaleTime proves it!
- The secret sauce is to put the owner in their power of decision‑making and get results
- Empowering the team to implement
- The importance of being in a community of agency owners
“Implement dirty dress”